The 19th World Gourmet Festival Chef Lineup Released!
Anantara Siam Bangkok is back with The 19th World Gourmet Festival 2018
After Bangkok foodies had a blast with last year’s lineup which you can check out here , along with having the privilege to interview the beautifully bold and effervescent Cristina Bowerman, we have since been anticipating who and what is to come since!
If you’re not down yet with what epic culinary festival that is about to launch, from the 3rd – 9th September 2018, Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, in partnership with San Pellegrino and Gastronauts Asia, welcome acclaimed chefs from nine countries to present an international culinary feast for the 19th annual World Gourmet Festival. And as most years of late, celebrity Chef, Bobby Chinn will be back to bring stars among tears of laughter in our eyes. Chefs and Industry antics at the WGFB after-party where Bobby’s band plays, is guaranteed to ensue.
Not only will chefs packing Michelin stars and 50 Best titles be gracing us with their presence and masterful cuisine, but this year will also feature renowned winemakers and food experts from across the globe. Apart from attending these exciting dinners, guests may also participate in master cooking classes hosted by all the visiting chefs.
So without further ado here is the lineup for the 19th annual World Gourmet Festival:
– José Avillez from Belcanto, Portugal (2 Michelin stars)
– Bernard Bach from Le Puits Saint-Jacques, France (2 Michelin stars)
– Ryohei Hieda from Shoun RyuGin , Taiwan (2 Michelin stars)
– Jeong Ho Kim from Jungsik, South Korea (2 Michelin stars)
– Martin Dalsass from Talvo by Dalsass, Switzerland ( 1 Michelin star)
– Alessandra del Favero and Olivier Piras from AGA Ristorante, Italy (1 Michelin star)
– Srijith Gopinathan from TAJ Campton Place, USA (1 Michelin star)
– Han Li Guang from Labyrinth, Singapore (1 Michelin star)
– Giuseppe Iannotti from Krèsios, Italy (1 Michelin star)
– Shinji Ishida from Nogizaka Shin, Japan (1 Michelin Star)
– Shinya Otsuchihashi from CRAFTABLE in Tokyo; Japan (1 Michelin Star)
– Luigi Taglienti from LUME in Milan, Italy (1 Michelin star)
– Special appearance : Bobby Chinn (Celebrity Chef), Paul A Young (Chocolatier) and Seju Yang (Sommelier)
More details about the event:
– Price : 600 THB per dinner / Package start from 20 000 THB
– Dinner : Cocktails from 7:00 pm / dinner at 07:30 pm
– Afternoon tea : 02:00 pm until 06:pm
– Brunch : 11:30 am until 03:00 pm
– Masterclass : 10:30 am until 12:00 noon and/or 12:00 noon to 01:30 pm
– Chocolate Masterclass : 03:00 pm until 05:00 pm
– Ladies Night : 07:00 until 12:00 midnight
– Johnnie Walker Blue Label Night : 07:00 until 12:00 midnight
– Diageo Night with Bobby Chinn : 07:00 until 12:00 midnight
– The Bubbly Hour : 06:00 pm until 07:00 pm