The 22nd World Gourmet Festival Media Preview at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, led by Jose Sanles (4th right), Hotel Manager, and Jérémy Jouan (first left), Executive Chef, recently announced the annual culinary event, the 22nd World Gourmet Festival. The exclusive media preview was attended by three Bangkok based chefs; Amerigo Sesti, from one Michelin-starred restaurant, J’AIME by Jean-Michel Lorain, Chudaree “Tam” Debhakam from Baan Tepa and Christian Martena from Clara in Bangkok, who presented a master cooking class during the event at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel.
**The 22nd World Gourmet Festival will run from 6 – 11 September 2022 at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel.
For more information, please visit www.WorldGourmetFestival.asia
Photo shows from left to right:
- Jérémy Jouan, Executive Chef of Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
- Thanan Houngrasin, HELLO! Magazine.
- Francois Oosthuizen, Managing Editor of Prestige Thailand
- Christian Martena, Chef at Clara in Bangkok
- Chudaree “Tam” Debhakam, Chef at Baan Tepa in Bangkok
- Jose Sanles, Hotel Manager of Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
- Khanitha Kuvantrarai, Vice President, Citi ULTIMA Product Manager Credit Cards and Loans of Citibank, N.A.
- Tanawan Chiaranant, Senior Vice President Head of Core Cards and Partnerships Credit Cards and Loan of Citibank, N.A.
- Amerigo Sesti, Chef at J’AIME by Jean-Michel Lorain in Bangkok