Three of Bangkok’s Rising Chefs Chosen to Represent Thailand at ICSA 2018
Chefs from Thailand Will Join 15 Other Top Chefs at the ICSA 2018 Summit in Taipei, Taiwan.
From October 15 to 18, the International Chef Summit Asia holds its second consecutive edition hosted by ICSA in Taipei, co-organised by the Taipei Marriott Hotel. With a whopping 18 Chefs converging from 8 major cities across Asia with the likes of Chef Luca Fantin of Il Ristorante in Tokyo, Chef Umberto Bombana of Otto e Mezzo Bombana in Hong Kong, Chef Mingoo Kang from Mingles in Seoul plus *drum roll* our very own Chef Thitid (Ton) Tassanakajohn of Le Du, who attended last year and summit newcomers Chef Napol Jantraget and Chef Saki Hoshino of 80/20! Chef Ton tells Bangkok Foodies – “Expect great fun, great foods, drinks and good people. Looking forward to cook with Mingle, La Cime and 80/20!”
View this post on Instagram
The four-day ICSA will highlight four gourmet feasts and two summits, including cooking demonstration and forums which will cover industry news and trends. It’s also an opportunity for the international press to network and share rare insights with Asia’s Best 50 Restaurant and Michelin Guide chefs. Yes, Bangkok Foodies will be sharing the action live with our Foodie subscribers, and capturing the juiciest moments just for you. We will be hosted by MY TAIWAN TOUR to explore Taipei’s fish market, iconic Taiwanese restaurants and other local culinary hotspots, so don’t forget to follow us on Instagram @BangkokFoodies and our Facebook page Bangkok Foodies for LIVE updates!
International Chefs Summit Asia 2018 (ICSA2018) is co-hosted by Favorable Impression Media (FIM Media) and FINE DINING LOVERS and co-organized by the Marriott Hotel in Taipei.
– “The best tastes of Asia will be seen in Taipei all at once”
#ICSA #ICSA2018 #亞洲主廚高峰會
- CHEFS IN ATTENDANCE
– 8 1/2 Otto e Mezzo Bombana in Hong Kong
– Chef Luca Fantin from Il Ristorante, Michelin one-star Bulgari restaurant in Tokyo
– Chef Yusuke Takada of Michelin two-star La Cime in Osaka
– Chef Takeshi Fukuyama Fukuoka Michelin one star La Maison de la Nature Goh
– Chef Kirk Westaway Singapore’s Michelin star JAAN
– Chef Thitid Tassanakajohn From Bangkok Le Du,(Chef Ton)
– Chef Mingoo Kang from Michelin starred Mingles Seoul
– Chef Napol Jantraget 80 /20 with Japanese dessert Chef Saki Hoshino
– Pastry chef Fabrizio Fiorani, from Michelin one-star restaurant, Il Ristorante
#ICSA #ICSA2018 #亞洲主廚高峰會
For further information: ICSA 2018 Media center
Main Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cathy Chao / +886 920 089 792 / email@example.com
- Masako Lin / firstname.lastname@example.org