Eighty Twenty 80/20 – Michelin Plate

  • 23471991_1486648764787887_1999986101614887298_n
  • 23621181_1489370327849064_1179859813268280733_n
  • 24993530_1516167705169326_6699063564454088664_n
  • 26168998_1537740206345409_535057880375458715_n

Place Category: International Food and ThaiPlace Tags: bangkokfood, Bangkokfoodies, Thai, 80/20, bangkok, and thaifood

  • Profile

    80/20, EightyTwenty is a full service restaurant located on Charoen Krung Rd., Bangrak district in Bangkok, Thailand. Although, chalkboard menu type is quiet popular among the restaurants in Bangkok now, at 80/20, we still think that is the best option for us to feature our menu in order to highlight the ingredients of the season. We build 80/20 main core value based on the believe that when ones invest 80% of their time and effort in anything they do in life and the other 20% in handling the same matters (no matter how serious) in a much more relaxed and cheerful manner then one will be successful in what they do.

    With that belief engrained in our hearts, we apply the same principle to everything that we do at 80/20. Our logo is in Thai traditional numbers to showcase our main core value on that we will sort out the best of Thailand’s food products and other goods at our maximum level. With more than 80% of our ingredients will be locally grown and organically produced. That includes vegetable products, meat & seafood and dry pantry ingredients. We also have our own garden to grow many selections of Thai vegetable and herbs in Suphanburi, Thailand in order to guarantee it will grow naturally without any pesticide or any chemicals.

    Under restaurant décor, most of the furniture will be made in Thailand, using types of wood that are much available and do not effect ecologically in Thailand in anyway. In other words, we do our best to represent and to promote the local products and local business in Thailand at our highest ability.

    At 80/20, we strongly believe in the power of the passion. Together we are one Passionate hospitality team. We love what we do whether in food, drink or service. we would like to invite you to come and taste our passion. 80/20 is the place where the guests can use food, drinks as the key to socialize, along with our service and restaurant atmosphere to create the best memorable moment.

  • Photos
  • Map

    No Records Found

    Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.

    Google Map Not Loaded

    Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.